Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WARNING: Picture heavy!

I took her on a photo-hunt as she was having a hard day. Photography is something we both enjoy and I figured that if I could get her out of the house for a bit and just walk & take pictures, she'd reboot. One of the things we've been working on is perspectives. Taking pictures at different angles close & far. Here are her pictures.

Boo's Nature Walk

Oct. 2011




Add caption

She loved the contrast of the colors.

There were dozens of paper airplanes outside of a building at the highschool.

See the eagle?


Weird fuzzy string she found. It cracked her up. :)

"Acorn" shaped root

Made her think of a mustached-man.

She purposely "framed" the fire-looking tree in the middle.

She loves this one and calls it her painting.

5 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Very nice Boo! Very nice indeed.

Wish I got the photography bug. I just stink at it!

Her Royal Highness said...

she did a wonderful job! I love the fire tree, too. And she should attempt to paint the white flower there - wouldn't that be somethin'?
Give her a hug for me!

Kate said...

Please tell her that your artist/teacher friend says she has real talent and her compositions are fabulous! And she has an eye for creative imagery ... I did see the eagle and the moustached man! :)

Steph said...

Amazing! I can't even pick a favorite - they are all so good!

HiHoRosie said...

love love love this! She took great shots. Hope she keeps up with photography. And this reminds me of how much I miss each day. Taking a walk and truly looking you discover so many wonderful things. Good job Boo! You're very talented!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller