Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wise Men Still Seek Him



I have been hardpressed this Christmas season to well... focus on CHRISTmas. With the horrendous week I've had and the stress of continued unemployment, it got easy to say "wah wah wah for me!" I am so sorry. Yet, I am so grateful for having gone through the things I did. The things our family did. These experiences have humbled me and have reminded me once more how beautiful the work of our Savior is when manifested through those around us. I have outlined the blessings that I have seen in the previous post. More have come since then.

Now, we will shoulder the gift of service, the gift of charity which is the pure love of Christ and share with others so that they may know of our love for them and also the deep abiding love HE has for us all no matter where we are at in our lives.

Please watch the video. It's a gentle reminder...

No comments:

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller