Monday, September 17, 2012

Stupid depression! Stupid pms! Isn't pms the stupidest thing ever? How it totally magnifies every crabby thought? Every hurt feeling? Every crazy action?

ARGH!

I am really trying to work through it. I was just feeling so low the other night when I posted about how nobody seems to want my help. I took it personal. I shouldn't. Even if it was personal. You know? People were asking for specific help and I offered but for whatever reason... :shrugs shoulders:

Whatevs.

I say that but it still kind of stings.

Okay. MOVING ON! I have a lovely post coming up! If I can ever finish it! I keep adding to it and then think it's too long, people are going to jump ship! So I trying to be more succint. Ha. I've never used that word before. Hope I used it in the right context.... now I'm doubting.... stop! Stop Sara!

Carry on.

Do me a favor though, will ya? Smile really big at the next person you see. Smile so big that your cheeks hurt & your eyes almost disappear. Does it make that person happy to see you smiling so big or does it make them suspicious?

It always makes my Hero suspicious. I don't know why.

heh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a grin right back so big his eyes almost popped out! (My twinner, Micah.) I love ya, Sara. I understand pms, depression and feeling overly sensitive. Just know we are in the same boat and I won't let you jump ship.:)

Steph said...

Whenever I smile that big at people they raise an eyebrow and quickly slip to the opposite side of the room. Apparently, I look a little creepy? lol

Unknown said...

Found you blog on Hope and Healing site. I really like this post!

I agree smiling makes people wonder what you are thinking! It's fun...especially if you know the person is steaming mad at you.

I hate PMS and all that comes with it as well. I suffer from depression and that magnifies my PMS.
Why do us women get all of the worst of it. I feel like men have it easy!!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller