Migraines suck. They just do.
I can deal with the occasional headache... most of the time but migraines?
NO.
The pain gets so bad that I become self-destructive.
I said it.
Not proud of it.
It's just that pain can outweigh migraine pain.
Helps me focus on something else.
I know.
Stupid.
I have done a lot better over the years.
To not physically hurt myself.
Instead, I take it out on my hair.
So I now have bangs.
And am tempted to go chop more of my hair off.
Hero won't let me.
I'm falling here.
No relief in sight.
Can't find a doctor.
No money to go to urgent care.
Migraines suck.
Life sucks.
And I have bangs that I hate.
3 comments:
I've only had a migraine once in my life and I agree, it was awful. I'm so, so, so sorry you're going through them all the time! Yuck. :( Bangs grow out, though. So, no worries, there. And maybe you'll find some miracle cure for the migraines? My friend uses massage therapy. *shrug
In the mean time, don't be too hard on yourself. Chronic pain is difficult stuff. (((hugs)))
Such a bummer! I often get migraines at that time of the month. Totally life altering.
I get migraines during my time of the month, if I am working on my laptop for too long, reading late at night on my smartphone, or consume too much caffeine. The latter I quit years ago, but caffeine withdrawals tended to be the number one source of my migraines.
I hate migraines, especially the nausea part. Yuck!
Sorry you are feeling horrible:(
Is there any medication that works for you?
An extra strength tylenol and a bowl of ice-cream have worked for me on occassion.
Hope you get feeling better! Praying for you:)
Post a Comment