Sunday, October 21, 2012

Two pinterest-related gripes.

1) Porn on it. And you can't flag it unless you click on the actual picture. Grody to the max.

2) Compulsion of people doing certain diets to photograph themselves in their undies and in some cases, go braless but still cover their ta-tas. Don't get me wrong, at least they're covering their polka-dots but still. Why can't they wear exercise gear? Grody to the max.

Wait. A third one.

3) Now, the final - a combination of 1 & 2. Why exercise links have to have these models suggestively pulling their shorts down or wear g-strings or again, cup their breasts. Grody to the max.

Carry on.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I could not agree more. I think that's why I only pin things that my friends have pinned. I'm pretty safe in knowing that my friends are not going to pin icky stuff. By the way, I love your nostalgia board. I remember so many of those items.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Yes to all of that. I find some great ideas from there, but I felt it time waste so don't do it anymore.

Unknown said...

Amen my friend...I go searching for a picture using a gospel term and boom...nudity. What is wrong with people...just a bunch of sickos! I hate it and it's everywhere.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Yes!! Totally grody!

Kate said...

Amen!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller