Hero & I are in a great, funny mood this afternoon. We've been witty, funny, and generally in a really happy mood (that comes from being done with the ward activity yesterday. More on that possibly in this lifetime.) Yet... there's nobody to appreciate it. Our daughter just keeps giving us looks as though to say, "OOOooookayyy...." My hubby and I keep cracking ourselves up and our "audience" isn't getting it! But of course, that just makes it all the funnier.
Ahh.... and you, the blog-reader, are you also having sympatico thoughts inline with our daughter's? Likely so, likely so.
5 comments:
Sariqd~Or Sara I should say...I get goofy like this all the time..I totally understand my girls seem to not understand about when me and hubby get in giggly moods too. Oh well, what is one to do? I like your blogspot by the way and if you ever have time you can visit mine. www.hopelessromantic.blogspot.com
Thanks, Sarah
Hey Sara~ I totally understand about goofyness, my daughters give me and my hubby funny looks as well. What is a couple to do? Keep being goofy I am positive they will appreciate it in the future. Okay when I sent this before I put the wrong blogspot address down...so here it is. www.sarahmumford.blogspot.com
When I get in these moods, my kids start laughing with me as if they KNOW what is so funny. It makes it hysterical for me!
I totally understand I have 4 girls. too.
Kids are so funny.
Post a Comment