"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I'm scared, nervous, even anxious. I feel like I should be wearing my best skirt & blouse, shave my legs, and make sure I have pretty, jangly earrings on. All this for what? To talk to my newfound online friends on the phone. I want to talk to Natalie because I want to see if I sound (to her) as French as her friend Vivienne. I want to talk to Tamila because, well - she knows me the best in the group so far. Plus, she won't show me pictures of herself and I'm negotiating with her that if I call her, she'll send pics. (Uh - let's clarify here - they're not, absolutely NOT nudie pics. They're just - you know, a picture so I can put a face to the emails!) I just think that perhaps, I should just let go of my hang-ups and be free. What's the worse that can happen? *click*?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller
1 comment:
And I'm wondering why you haven't called yet. Seriously, jangly earrings are no fun on the phone - lose 'em!
But don't call tonight, unless you want to talk to Troy. I won't be here. It's a GNO fondue night! WooHoo!
Post a Comment