I laughed a moment ago when I read Allyson's comment that she was here, checking out my blog. Her comment was posted under my entry about peeps wondering why people check out their blogs but never comment. Funny!
I went to check out Allyson's blog and I must say, was impressed! I really like how she talked about why she blogs. I'm going to have to watch Shall We Dance? movie again to find the reference she made about Susan Sarandon's character saying we want people to witness our lives. It's so right on.
2 comments:
Aaaawh, How sweet! :) (Thanks for letting me read your blog. Dealing with 3 little children all day every day, I just have this insatiable need for something 'grown up' - conversation, dialog, commentary, sleep...)
Comments huh? Okay, so I'm leaving a comment! I think people don't leave comments beacuse they don't want the blogger to become aware of how uncreative they are at the moment! I mean come on, how many times can you say "yeah, so true, or I love your blog!!" You know that if you keep posting "I love your blog" the blogger is going to see right through your front of wit and slash the truth right from your heart! You simply can't keep up with their wit!!
Post a Comment