Tuesday, October 09, 2007

You ever have a time where you really just want to be, "ALL ABOUT ME!" - ? Ya. I'm feeling that way today. I want peeps to tell me that I'm gorgeous. Funny. Talented. They love my parenting skills. They love my blog. I'm such an inspiration to them. Etc.

Well.... as none of ya are doing that, maybe I'll just turn this around into ALL ABOUT YOU!

Tamila -you so ROCK! I really love our email exchanges. I love how we both ask a question and then just start going on and on. I really am loving getting to know you.
Megan - In the short time we've known each other, your computer broke TWICE and now you're taking a short leave of absence. NOT COOL! But... I adore you and your kindred spirit-ness.
Rozemary - I just have wayyy too much fun chatting with you.
Natalie - You crack me up with your wacky sense of humor. Your frankness also, is inspiring.
Charlotte - You're amazing. You helped me at a time when I was so lonely. You saved me.
Stacey - my friend, and sister. I love you. You're an inspiration to me to "keep on, keeping on."


Yes... that did make me feel better. :)

No comments:

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller