"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
I wonder how they got together in the first place to even have a baby! Let alone that they're still together to fight about what gang the baby should be raised in...
I am so upset! I agree with Melissa-Child Protective Services must step in right now and take this child out of the hostile, dangerous environemnt-that his so called"parents" put him in. When I hear stories like this-it makes my heart cry and wish that i could bring that little boy home to a safe place where he would be loved for who he is and feel like he belongs because he is part of a family. I will pray for these people-that this little boy might know that he is not alone. (sorry for the long post-guess it hit a nerve)
That is just sick!!! That poor little boy. If CPS doesn't step in soon that little guy is in for a really horrible life. Oh, how awful! Why?! I don't think stupid people should be allowed to have children.
8 comments:
Uh, yeah. Sick and wrong!
I wonder how they got together in the first place to even have a baby! Let alone that they're still together to fight about what gang the baby should be raised in...
***shaking head in disbelief***
Oh wow... that's... wow. I don't know what that is... time for Child Protective Services to step in RIGHT NOW!!
It's very sad. Kids having kids belonging to gangs. I, too, shake my head.
I am so upset! I agree with Melissa-Child Protective Services must step in right now and take this child out of the hostile, dangerous environemnt-that his so called"parents" put him in.
When I hear stories like this-it makes my heart cry and wish that i could bring that little boy home to a safe place where he would be loved for who he is and feel like he belongs because he is part of a family. I will pray for these people-that this little boy might know that he is not alone. (sorry for the long post-guess it hit a nerve)
That is just sick!!! That poor little boy. If CPS doesn't step in soon that little guy is in for a really horrible life. Oh, how awful! Why?! I don't think stupid people should be allowed to have children.
I can't imagine living in a world where this is a neccessary decision. *shudder*
Are you kidding me?! I have so many things going through my head about that.
I second Magirk.
And Melissa.
Ugh!
So Sad!
Post a Comment