Ohhhh, I have a little song. It isn't very long...
"Happy socks!"
Ta-DAHHHH!
Well, I told you it was a little song! Not very long either! Oh, I'm in a corny mood today. YAY FOR ME! YAY FOR YOU!?
Hey everyone - just thought I'd like to share a few happy thoughts with you.
1) It's a GLORIOUS day! Seriously! Although it's drizzling a little and it's grey outside, I'm feeling happy! So much so, that I feel like singing... wait, isn't that from a song? Anyhoo.
2) I have two beautiful children that somehow know that when I'm about to fall apart, sneak their little hands around my neck and snuggle into me and whisper, "I love you so so soooo much!" Instantly, my being is complete & whole once again.
3) Mail that are NOT bills is like sunshine in the mailbox. Somebody was thinking of me - what a nice treat!
4) Homemade frozen cookie dough in the freezer is beneficial. a) We don't go overboard with baking them ALL and having to snarf them down before they go stale. b) Emergency dessert when you've forgotten you have company coming over for dinner. c) It's just nice to have.
5) I'm just happy. It's a new day - one that hasn't been filled with drama, upset feelings, and general chaos. House is clean, dishes are put away, kids & hubby are happy - life is good.

5 comments:
Oh I love #5 especially. That's today for me too. I love cookie dough. You are my kind of lady! Have a wonderful day and many hugs.-Tiff
Yay! Happy times! Now, do a happy dance... :)
Ahhhhhhhh. :D
Sounds divine. ;)
I need to restock my freezer with some cookie dough!
I love days like this and try to enjoy them whenever I get them.
Your list just made my day! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment