I've been tagged by Natalie....
(1). Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages) Pride & Prejudice... Would this be cheating? It was in a stack of books by my desk. I picked it out because I love it.
(2). Turn to page 123 Done.
(3). Find the 5th sentence Found.
(4). Post the 5th sentence on your blog "And you only the second." Said by Lady Catherine in her surprise that Elizabeth had younger sisters out in society even though the eldest siblings were not yet married.
(5). Tag 5 people If you want to - do it.
3 comments:
I tagged myself thanks!
How about if I reply here?
"On occasion she would stay for a few minutes." -Gregory Maguire, Wicked
Nice. :)
Whether it's cheating or not, it does make for better reading. The nearest book to me is called 'The Abs Diet for Women.' Can you say.... BORING!? :D
Post a Comment