Dearest Baby,
I love you so much. I even love your crabby faces when I have to take something away from you. (Yes, fiber is important but not in the form of paper.) You actually took a solid nap today for 2 and a half hours! If I had known you were going to do that, I would've spent that time doing some projects! But as it was, I kept expecting you to wake up and so I did a lot of hovering. So. Tomorrow? Please take the same kind of nap so I can get some things done. Hm. I think I just jinxed things. Oh well. Keep being your loveable self anyway!
Love you, silly monkey!
Mom-mom
Dearest Little Man,
Your daddy pointed out the other day that he is now calling you Big Guy because he doesn't want you to feel like the lost middle child. I hadn't considered that. I'm actually impressed he thought of that because he's the oldest in his family! But you know, he's a good man and he loves you so much and wants you to keep growing up into the awesome man he knows you can be. He's actually counting down the days until he can play a game of pick-up with you! I'll try and call you Big Guy although you should know, you'll always be my Little Man in my heart. Trust me in that it's a special term of endearment for you and no one else.
Love you!
Mom
Dearest Boo,
You're struggling still. It hurts to see your bewilderment in not being able to play with one of your best friends at school. Unfortunately, it comes from the two of you not making good choices. We've talked about consequences and I know that you feel like the whole world is out to get you. I can only promise that as you keep practicing being a good friend, working hard on your school work, being kind to your brother, things WILL get better and you will once again find the world to be a lovely place. Chin up, girl... know that I love you forever and always. Dad and I are both here for you and will help you in any way we can.
Remember you're loved by me,
Momma
3 comments:
Now those just made me cry. Thanks.
You're such a great and beautiful mom!
And friend.
ditto to what Lisa said. I heart you.
Post a Comment