Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hey y'all... I'm making the jump from having blogspot in my name to just : http://www.sariqd.com/ I'm a little nervous about it but hey, it's an adventure! So please bear with me - growing pains will be inevitable here.

And fyi? This is just a precursor of what 2011 is going to be bringing to the blog, me, and life. CHANGES.

Afterall, it's time to be brave and give it a whirl.

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Give it a whirl, girl.

Her Royal Highness said...

take the plunge!!!! yay for you! can't wait to see what the new year brings - for you AND your blog!

HiHoRosie said...

I've been thinking about that myself for awhile too. Maybe I'll take the plunge...one of these days. :) Good for you!

And happy new year!!!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller