This was our Advent activity for last night. (No, the marker on the hands were not it! Grr.) And look how far Boo can spread her toes! They're like trees!
See???
Little Man's toes. He wanted them a little crazy. :)
These are the ornaments I made for the ornament exchange... I'm quite proud of myself for 1) Creating something pretty and 2) FINISHING this project AND 3) MAILING THEM OFF! Woohoo for me! ha!



4 comments:
It looks like Boo can play the piano with those toes! Wowzers!
Love the ornaments. Well done you! I bought mine at the store (shhhh!). I give the defense that I moved and all of my crafting supplies are packed away. Yes, that is my defense.
Merry Christmas Friend!
Great ornaments!
Oooh, I think I see my ornament! I love it, by the way! I was wondering if you did them all the same, so it's fun to see the entire collection! Very nice work!
Love those festive toes!
Post a Comment