Going through some growing pains on here! Ugh! I think I'm so overly tired that I can't make sense of things. I've been trying to add a menu bar but it's not working. OY.
ANYHOO - a couple of things...
1) I've started up a UFO (UnFinished Objects) night at my place once a month. I'm pretty excited as it'll help motivate me to get my UFOs organized. I am so determined to get them whittled down before picking up new ones to do. Darn the internet for showing me all kinds of lovely crafts to do!
2) I am NOT going to turn this into a cutesy craft blog. That just ain't me. However, I hope that you'll stick with me as there are some things that may surprise you... and hopefully be helpful to you that I'll be adding to this blog. (As soon as I figure out the darnded menu bar! Gah!)
Do go and have a lovely day!
3 comments:
UFO...I love it!
Where oh where did you come up with UFO? We had that group in Sidney when I lived there. I always got lots done - sewing, crocheting, scrapbooking, etc... Have a GREAT time with it!
Love the UFO idea! Maybe I'll actually START a project and not just think about doing one. ;)
Love the new template too. So happy!
Post a Comment