Saturday, January 15, 2011

I was going to delete my post from last night but I decided against it. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who goes through this (thanks for all the private emails!) and wonder/worry about if I'm just not cool enough or something.

The important thing that I got out of this experience? Seeing the hugeness (yes, I know that's not a word) of my husband's love and concern for me. His undying support and his cute cheerleading way of Rah-Rah-Chicka-Boom-Pah in helping me recognize that I should be proud of myself for getting some stuff done.

I heart him. A lot.

And here are the pics of the chairs I recovered. (I did three dining chairs & one folding chair.)



6 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Ooooh! I like A LOT!!!!

Steph said...

Wow! I am so not crafty. I envy your skills!

Rosanna said...

you wanna help me with my chairs?

Jocelyn Christensen said...

ooh, the chairs look great!

HiHoRosie said...

Love the chairs! You did so awesome! Love the color and pattern. WTG Fluf!

Mandy Vermillion said...

They look good!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller