Monday, January 17, 2011

I see that I have people coming in from all over yet I don't know who you are... will you take a moment and de-lurkify so I can greet you properly? Just this once?

*smile*

Hi.

So happy you stopped by.

Truly.

14 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

waving hi and your book is the mail this week :)

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hi HI!

HiHoRosie said...

<3

You already know me... :)

Her Royal Highness said...

You know me and apparently (according to Feedjit) I'm from Yakima, WA. Well, it got the W right. :)

Lisa Merkley said...

I know you...do you know me?!?!

Nina said...

I'm from the LDS Gals and Moms groups on Cafemom. I haven't had the time to do much more than lurk, but I really enjoy your blog. You are very inspiring. We have some of the same struggles and it's good to know I'm not alone and see how other people handle things!

Melissa said...

I'm your visitor from "Phoenix" even though I technically live in Yuma :)

Mandy said...

Hi Auntie :) Love you!

Steph said...

I assume you are talking about your nifty Live Traffic Feed. I'm from Vancouver. But I think you probably know that.

Kate said...

Howdy from Utah!

Cheryl said...

Bonjour! ;)

Tom and Juli said...

Word. :)

JenChiz said...

I'm the visitor from Eagle Mountain!

Ally said...

Well, I'm not new here, but I guess I could de-lurk since I (shamefully) have not been here in a long time. ;-)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller