Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm getting too bummed out with the friend situation so HEY NOW! Let's talk about something else, ya?

I think I need to share how my training is going. You know, for the 5K with my beautiful daughter in May?

Yes, that one.

I haven't started.

I haven't even started with the basics - like, walking.

Not just walking to and from school. And as much as I would like to say that it counts, it really doesn't. Not when you've got one kid dragging so you have to walk slow to make sure he doesn't wander off.

HELLOOOO - the 5k is in MAY! The month after April! (You're welcome.)

Le sigh.

SO - we are going to walk a little more today. I've got some movies to mail back so we'll do a walk to the post office and then to the school.

But if it rains, all bets are off.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I was supposed to do a 5K last year and never started training... and never did the race.
I hope you're able to find the time and energy to get out there and start training! :)

Rosanna said...

one day at a time sara, one day at a time!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like a Santa run I was going to do with a friend in November of last year and didn't. I didn't train or anything. I have heard that couch to 5k is a good program. I don't know though. You can google it.:)

Her Royal Highness said...

You better get out there, rain or shine!
At least it's not snowing. (Yeah, it snowed last night - again.)

Kate said...

You've got me for a cheerleader! Go, fight, win!!! ...and call me when you get back, dahling. (The Incredibles... I love Edna!)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller