So! Tiffany (I love her!) suggested the Couch-to-5K program when I mentioned that I hadn't even started training for the 5K in May. I am excited about this program... I have just under 2 months to be ready for it and I think this will really help me out.
BUT.
I want to know if I can do this program incognito. I really do not relish the idea of people seeing me jog/run.
Too many bits of me bouncing around that shouldn't bounce around so much.
I could go running in the early am but really, my son still does not sleep through the night so I take sleep in any way I can get it.
I could go at night but being partially deaf, the darkness kinda freaks me out. (Dark makes me feel blind and that is just not a combo I dig.)
I need a partner.
Volunteers?
6 comments:
I'd come with you. But that whole long distance thing...
About the parts jiggling around that shouldn't be.... Well, this is what I (emphasize I) think when I see people jogging (whether they're big or small), "At least they're out there jogging."
Have fun with it!!!
Loose clothing is your (my) friend... and I agree with Her Royal Highness. You will only get admiration from others and may even inspire someone else who feels the same way!
Oh I wish I could come with you!!! And don't run in the dark! For the reasons you listed and many more:) I'm excited for you - you're going to do great!
I discovered last year that I don't run. I tried. But my hips are kind of rotated weird...basically I walk/run like a duck. Which means my heels catch on each other. Which means I fall. A lot.
So yeah. Like I said. I don't run. But hey... I'm a darn good cheerleader!!
GO! GO!! GOOOOOOOO!!! You can do it!! Hurrah!!
See?! Awesome cheerleader ;)
me!
Yay! I'm glad I could find something that worked. If I weren't so far away I would run with you. I don't run, but would be willing to try.:) Love you, too. Best of luck and please don't ever run in the dark.:)
Post a Comment