Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Natalie & I doing the self-take photo cuz the hubby is busy wrangling the kids away from danger. (Argh - my hair was NOT cooperating. I hate having it ponied up but there you go.)


We had a delightful time! For having a non-relative guest for the first time, I think we managed quite well! I think it would've been easier if I had been more on the ball and arranged for us to stay in a hotel in downtown Seattle without any kids. But alas and alack. Had to contend with school, GOTR and other things not easily put off.

So happy she came and stayed with me! Now, all of you guys start making your travel plans to visit me too!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun pic! Glad you had a good time! :)

HiHoRosie said...

Glad it was a good time for you all! Happy to have met Natalie too - talented girl that she is!

Her Royal Highness said...

It was wonderful! YOU are wonderful! And phooey on bad hair days - you should've worn a hat. ;)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller