Friday, April 01, 2011

So my thoughts are just rambling in 37 different directions.

I was at a dance for Young Adults and when a guy friend came into the gym. My eyes about popped out of my head. He wore OshKosh B'Gosh overalls that were not only too small (read: tight in places that should not be tight) but YELLOW.

SUNSHINE yellow.

Really?

I still shudder when I have a flashback to that moment.

Did I mention that he asked me to marry him 5 times?

Oh, I didn't?

Huh.

I said "no" five times too.

Criminy, I wouldn't even let the guy kiss me and we were NEVER alone together.

He wasn't a bad guy.

Just... odd.


Hmm.

My husband is out of town and I'm missing him.

He asked me to marry him twice.

I said "yes" both times.

And I'm very happy that he has never had a pair of yellow OshKosh B'gosh overalls.

Hurry home, Hero! I don't like when you're out of town on business.

6 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

You're cute - fun post...now, how come I can't remember Osh Kosh B'gosh guy???? You'll have to remind so I can go oh yeah, ah-ha! :D

Her Royal Highness said...

I was trying to envision Hero in yellow overalls. :) That was funny!

Kate said...

That is so funny!!! I would have disowned you as a friend if you'd married yellow overalls guy. Ha!

Mandy said...

This cracked me up!!

Okay Stacey said...

I remember asking myself where in the world he got man-sized Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls...in yellow! And now I'm remembering that they weren't so man-sized. They were a little snug. Picture it Sari. I know you are!!! Ah ha ha ha ha! Love you sis.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

OH MY! :)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller