Friday, April 15, 2011

You know what is so AWESOME but LAME at the same time?

I bought some shirts just a short while ago.

But they're now too big for me.

I fit in old clothes from way back when.

But they're dated-looking.

I'm losing inches.

But I swear the weight is just settling around my hips.

I've had no pop for a week.

But I still fight the craving for "fizz."

I now experience euphoria when running.

But I still want to pass out from huffing & puffing.

I (mostly) don't care if people see me running anymore.

But I still get a little embarrassed running in front of others.

That's it for today. Go! And do! Get moving!

4 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

I'm on it! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!

Oh and wtg on the shirt thing even though you can't wear them after just buying them. Maybe they're still returnable??? Anyway, good job fluf!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

that is so awesome and hearing your story wants to get off my duff a bit more since the accident.

Her Royal Highness said...

Good for you!!!! Time to get ready for summer and a new wardrobe! :D

Tiffany said...

Way to go Sara! You are an inspiration. I asked for running shoes for my birthday. If you can do it, I can too.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller