Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear Paula Deen,
I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that I truly love you more than m'luggage. You melt my butter. You sizzle my chops. (Like that last one? I came up with that.) I just... am a little sad. Perhaps even a little mopy.


You see, I was watching your show the other day and fell in love with the measuring cups you were using. The Tin Woodsman ones? I LOVE THEM!






So I set out to find them online. And that's when I became down in the dumps. You see, $179.95 is just a wee bit too much. I get that they're pewter. I get that they were designed for you. But... I'm a Stay-At-Home-Mom who is on a limited budget and while I would almost die for them, I'm going to have to file it away as one of those things I'd like to have when I've been reincarnated as a wealthy woman. And as I don't believe in reincarnation, it's just not going to happen. Alas and alack.


Anyway, love you. Love your shows. Keep melting that butter!


Truly,
sariqd aka random woman who covets loves your measuring cups.

4 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

:-D

those measuring cups are purty!

Tiffany said...

I like Paula Dean's big red stockpot. I don't need one, but I sure would like one. Those measuring cups are pretty as a peach pie. If I were rich I would buy them for ya, but...sorry.:)

Her Royal Highness said...

YIKES! I won't even spend that kind of money on my favorite boots! That is some seriously expensive kitchenware.

Necha said...

lol...those really are pretty awesome, but I will keep my $5 walmart set. I couldn't bare looking at them every day thinking "Oh the bills/groceries/clothes/trips to the dentist I could have spent that on instead. lol.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller