Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I hate jogging... or running. Yet, I'm doing it. Today marks day TWO of aforesaid activity. And my legs hurt. That good kind of hurt. Except for when I have to go up the stairs. That doesn't feel so good.

You know what else I've noticed? I'm not so cranky with the kids. I'm feeling content happier. I feel like things are within reach and that just rocks!

Who knew exercise could feel so good? Outside of the walking up the stairs part, I mean.

Ha.

What are you doing to get those endorphins going?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! Good for you! I'm not doing anything which would account for my (ahem) belly. You are an inspiration. Love ya.

Her Royal Highness said...

Huzzah!!! I'm excited for and proud of you!!!
what am I doing? I walk/jog 2.25 miles in the morning and lift weights with Jillian for about 30 minutes and then 2 days a week I go swimming. Today I swam a whole mile without stopping or switching it up from swimming to kicking, which is what I usually do.
And yes, it makes mamma much more amiable. :D
keep up the good work Sara! Sooner than you'll know it, you'll be needing to go shopping for new clothes!

HiHoRosie said...

ah, man do I feel guilty for NOT doing anything. ;( I need to get it in gear - thanks for the inspiration!

Kate said...

You know what I've been doing. The half marathon is now only 3 weeks away, so I am in the final stage of training for it. I have no aspirations at getting a good time, just finishing it!

However, did you know that since I started this training program I have lost 10 lbs?!? I hope to lose another 10 with the training for the second half marathon...

I still get sore legs, but it takes longer distances for them to get sore (anything over 6 miles now).

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller