Monday, April 11, 2011

I did something today that I thought I would never, ever, in a million yearssssss do.

...

.....

..........


I told my friend how much I weighed.

....

........

................

And?

It was incredibly freeing.

Really!

Because I was actually proud of the # I'm at now. You see, at my heaviest ever in my life I weighed THIS MUCH.  And now I'm down to THIS MUCH!

...

.........

..................

I guess I'm not ready to share with the blog-world those numbers.

So trust me. It really was an incredible feeling to share my before & after numbers with my friend.

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

Woohoo! What a great feeling! Congrats!

Her Royal Highness said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Lisa Merkley said...

I'm glad you have a friend like that. I haven't done that for a long while. Love you.

Rosanna said...

Numbers you should be extremely proud of by the way!

You are a rock star!

HiHoRosie said...

Congrats on a job well done! Be proud!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

yeah and happy dance for you.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

WAY to GO!

Melinda Kunst said...

Hi! AWESOME! I just started P90X. Not sure I could run, I don't have bad knees but I'm too chicken, I'm not as young as I once was and I have heel spurs that have been bothering me. Congrats! I have a little black dress, not picked out yet, that I want to wear for a wedding in June! My scale hasn't budged but I know my clothes fit different and I hear that really matters. Sorry for rambling...

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller