Thursday, December 06, 2007

Because my blog has felt like a downer-place to be lately... here's something silly. Or possibly just something to bore you to tears... which I hope not because that would just really defeat the purpose of putting something silly on here for y'all to read.


1. What is your full name? Uh... Sariqd Eeka Woobadip. Nicknames: Sari, Sari-Mish, Sare-bear... and others which I do not feel inclined to share EVER. HAahahahah (Love ya Hero!)

2. Color pants are you wearing? Jeans... which are covered with various foods courtesy of my baby.

3. What are you listening to now? Computer is on its last leg... or maybe it's the hamsters wanting to take a break.

4. What was the last thing you ate? A coke. I rarely get one and after today's adventure, I NEEDED IT!

5. Do you wish on stars? Of course... when I'm pulling in after having run a midnight run to the drugstore for some children's tyenol!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue/Aqua/Turquoise

7. How is the weather right now? I dunno, but I do know that it's dark & cold!

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? That would be Hero - telling him that I'm in the ER waiting for a doctor to stitch up our son's forehead. Good times. Ugh.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well... there are moments of "oh hey YEAH!" And moments of "sure, YEAH!" and still other moments of "heck YEAH!"

10. Favorite drink? That would be...... sprite in a glass with crushed ice, or the hot lemon drink my mom used to make around the holidays, or coke with lemon (no, not that canned stuff. It has to be a fountain drink, with a wedge of lemon.)... It all depends on the season, the mood, what color socks I'm wearing.

11. Favorite sport? To do? Basketball, used to play in highschool. To watch? NONE. But I do watch occasionally to show loving support to my sport-fanatic. :)

12. Hair color? Brunette, brown, whatever. Finally got rid of those blonde hi-lites. Yay for moi!

13. Siblings? Too many and not enough.

14. Favorite month: October - it ties in with the windy weather which is my favorite.

15. Favorite food? Um.... um... that's too broad of a question. Ask me specifics.

16. What was the last movie you saw? Harry Potter - Goblet of Fire

17. Favorite day of the year: The day I actually sleep past 6:30am. My body is wired for not sleeping in anymore, which makes me weep with sadness. Well, not really WEEP per se, but rather - mope. But not really mope either... it's more of... @*#&$(*&@ why can't I sleep?!

18. What do you do to vent anger? Anger? Foreign concept. But if I get mildly upset - I bake... Baking is very therapeutic for me... hm... I spend a lot of time baking.... uh.....

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Raggedy Ann that "Brother Fry" gave me. I still have it, but of course Raggedy Ann doesn't have all of her red-yarn hair, or her dress (she had to borrow another doll's dress.) Thanks... making me think of Brother Fry is making me sad... I miss him.

20. Summer or winter? What? Fall isn't an option? Who the heck came up with this? Grr!

21. Hugs or kisses? Hugs from clean-smelling people that I care about. Kisses from kiddies & of course my hubby. (Yeh mah man Hero!)

22. Uh... I'm putting #22 in as it was pointed out it was skipped. Oops. Here - go have some chocolate!

23. Chocolate or vanilla? These food questions are too vague. Chocolate ice-cream, vanilla milk, Chocolate pudding, cooked vanilla pudding, chocolate halloween candy, vanilla... um... something.


24. Do you want your friends do this meme? Not necessarily. I mean, after all, my life does not revolve around checking your blogs! Well... okay, they do... but just a tiny leetle bit. Ok, maybe a little bit more than that even, but not much more! I swear!

25. Who is most likely to do this meme on their own blog? Wow... don't know! Now I'm freaking out because I can't think of anything witty to say, and that's because I've had a hard life, which Hero just laughs at and that really hurts my feelings, and frankly? I just can't handle this kind of pressure and doesn't anyone sympathize with me on this? No one? NO ONE?!? I think.... I'm going to go bake....

26. Who is least likely to do this? Seriously? Everyone. I'm sure they all have better things to do.

27. When was the last time you cried? Well, I thought I was going to cry today when I scooped up my son to take him to the ER, but my mother logic kicked in and reminded me that if I were to cry it might get the kids more upset. Now that it's all over....hmm... which recipe should I try now?

28. What is under your bed? I think dust bunnies with short ears and long tails... Oh wait... those might actually be my cats.

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My sisters.

30. What did you do last night? I can't remember. Oh, watched SpyKids with daughter.

31. What are you afraid of? Jumping spiders. Scary movies - can't take them anymore. That goes double for anything with people dying or getting hurt.

32. Plain or buttered or salted popcorn? My personal preference is a perfect batch of my caramel corn. YUM!

33. Favorite car? A clean one.

34. Favorite flower? Peonies, they can be a gaudy flower but gosh - I love them.

35. What did you do on your last birthday? I don't remember. No, no happy juice was involved. I just don't remember.

36. How many states have you lived in? New Jersey, South Dakota, Colorado, Washington = 4

37. How many cities have you lived in? 7 total in my lifetime. Only 7 because I'm still young yet, I haven't LIVED yet.... er... um.... whatever.

Well there you have it folks. Some completely mundane, trivial facts about me. I hope I was able to entertain you in some small way.

6 comments:

Ally said...

VERY entertaining. :-) Love it! It's fun getting to know you a bit more.

It's so funny, when I read the question about what color you would be, before I read your answer I totally thought of blue! (actually, more like turqoise.)

Maybe I'll try this on my blog in a few days.... I don't know if I'm that interesting or entertaining, though.

What's with the ER and the stitches??? I hope he's okay (and you too!)

Ally said...

Uh, is question 22 missing...?

Ally said...

Uh, is question 22 missing...?

Ally said...

Awesome!! Chocolate!

I don't have to be told twice to go have chocolate. :-)

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop me from duplicating comments...

Man! How repetitious!
Sorry.

Jori said...

I enjoyed reading more about you! Thanks for your humor - you made me smile, and made me laugh! And I needed that today!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Thanks for entertaining me for the last 5 minutes.

And I also want to know about the ER visit... What the heck happened?!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller