Monday, December 31, 2007

I've been tagged by Magirk, to do the 7 Random Things About Yourself. I think I've done this before but I'm too lazy to try and go through my previous posts to see for certain. SO! Without further ado, here's 7 TOTALLY Random Things About Myself.

1) I love to ski... but I can't go too fast because then I start to feel like I'm losing control. Therefore, I'll make myself fall down just to slow things up. I know, I know... it defeats the whole purpose.

2) I'm obsessive with pens. Seriously, I'll find a particular brand that I love and I'll stash up on them. Even hiding some in my jewelry drawer, my cargo box in my van, my nightstand, etc. I've even gone so far (ONCE) to hide some in the pantry. I mean, c'mon! It's part of "BEING PREPARED!" lol

3) Facial hair (on men) makes me anxious. When I was younger, it downright scared me. My mom had a theory about this... She figured that I had an association with beards from when I was a baby because all of my doctors had the full-on beards from the 70's. The association with pain.

4) I have somewhat of a hard time sharing recipes. Part of it is, I don't want others to make it better than me. I know, silly isn't it? I typically tweak recipes and when people ask for the recipes, I just give people the original recipes and keep the tweaked ones to myself. *OOPS!* I think some of my family is reading this... SORRY! I promise to let you know what tweaks I've done! Really! Ohhhh boy.

5) I have a really hard time eating leftovers. Seriously. It seemed that's all we ever had growing up. Now that I'm a "grown-up" (AHAHAHAHA!), I really try hard to not have leftovers.

6) I've always wanted to be a dance choreographer when I grew up. I hear music and I know exactly how it should be danced to. Nevermind that I don't know dance terminology, I just know how it should look like.

7) I majored in English & Gerentology in college. How those go hand-in-hand, I'll never know.

There you have it, folks!

TAG! You're it! If you haven't already, go blog about some 7 random facts about yourself! It's fun!

2 comments:

Ally said...

LOL, Funny about the pens!

I have a hard time with leftovers too.

Thanks for playing along. :-)

Her Royal Highness said...

I can relate with the pens. I HATE that my kids take my pens & don't return them. I've resorted to hiding them in "strange" places too!
And I love left overs. Popeye doesn't. I'll eat them for breakfast. Tomorrow I'll be eating pizza for breakfast. ;)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller