Monday, December 17, 2007

Huh. I was perusing my friend's blog, when I noticed she had a site meter on it. Oh how cool! And what a neat way of getting that self-gratifying feeling of being important enough to SOMEBODY that they check your blog! So, with a smile on my face, I went to the site and signed up for the free site meter. They asked what # I wanted to start at and I thought..."Well, I know that my link is on at least 3 blogs that I know of... so.... that means, I'm for real popular here! Let's just start out with "0" and see how many peeps come and check out my blog." And thus it begins... not the feeling of, "YAHOO! Wow, like 30 people checked out my blog today!" No, it was more like, "Oh. Only 1 person checked it today. I must be REALLY boring."

*sigh*

I'm going to leave the site meter #'s alone as I don't believe in inflating numbers in general (ha.) Well, okay. Maybe I'll pump it up to 722. ;-)

2 comments:

Ally said...

Here's one visit for you. :-)

Happy stat watching!

(Isn't it soooooo fun...?! Sometimes I want to do that more than I want to actually write on my blog. Wait, that's counterproductive, isn't it?)

Ally said...

Sorry for another comment, but I just noticed your video clip from Pretty in Pink at the top.

That was such an awesome movie! And the Duck-man was definitely my favorite...

Love the music from the soundtrack too. Good choice! :-)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller