"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
This is a brief update for Her Royal Highness... Hero & I met with the teacher and it was encouraging. She told us about Boo and things she excelled in and what areas she could use some help in. Then she brought up the ... "incident" that had transpired between her & I. Apparently, the principal just really got after her that morning and she was put on the defensive. (Ya, not too impressed with the principal myself.) So, her feelings were all in a turmoil and so she lashed out at me. That night, she was able to calm herself down and it dawned on her that I was right. That yes, she didn't have control but that's up to the principal and it's up to the school district to enforce the rules on the substitutes. Meaning, have one that's on-call specifically for her class. The next day, she spoke with another Kindergarten teacher about it and they worked out that on the days that Boo's teacher couldn't be there, the other would be (she's a part-time Kindy teacher and her classroom is right next door... I don't get that situation, but whatever.) SO - they worked it out and we worked it out. All is well. Thank goodness and thanks for asking. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller
1 comment:
Oh thank goodness you got it all worked out. I was really wondering how things went. I hope that the principal agrees to the "terms" that the teacher sets... Aren't schools wonderful?
Post a Comment