Can we rewind the clock a bit? I'm FREAKING out that I have only a few days to shop for my family. YES... I know, I should've started a long time ago and typically, I do. It's just this year - it didn't happen. I wish we were back at Halloween. See the cute pic of me in my Tracy Turnblad bouffant wig & my friend Rozemary, the pirate? I would be happy if we could go back to then so I could begin my shopping & preparation then. *sigh* Ah well.
"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Can we rewind the clock a bit? I'm FREAKING out that I have only a few days to shop for my family. YES... I know, I should've started a long time ago and typically, I do. It's just this year - it didn't happen. I wish we were back at Halloween. See the cute pic of me in my Tracy Turnblad bouffant wig & my friend Rozemary, the pirate? I would be happy if we could go back to then so I could begin my shopping & preparation then. *sigh* Ah well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller
1 comment:
What a cute picture! :-)
Good luck getting everything you need to done. I hope your Christmas will be wonderful!
Post a Comment