Thursday, October 02, 2008

CLARIFICATION to the previous post.

1) She was NOT a cancer patient. She had a lovely head of hair that was thick & straight. Initially when I saw her and the curls, I thought it was that new fashion. You know... well. Anyway. Please note, if she had been a cancer patient, I would've NEVER even commented on the kerchief. Ever.

2) The dude HAD clothes on under the plastic garment bag. In fact, he had on a white shirt & tie (I could see the tie through the white plastic) and he had slacks on. It just sounds funnier not mentioning that part though, doesn't it? Or maybe I should've mentioned it because for the attire - you'd think a trench coat or a wool coat would be more appropriate than a plastic garment bag with holes poked through for the arms.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh yeah, I knew you wouldn't have commented on her had she been a cancer patient. There's a little girl in my family's ward who just shaves her head. It's not a health thing, she just likes it that way. Sometimes I consider it too... ;-)

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Maybe he was a penny pinching miser and thought, "Why waste a perfectly good garment bag? I can use it as a poncho!"

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller