"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
I think it looks freaky, personally. I suppose that's a person laying on its belly, but before I read the article I thought it was grotesquely "wounded".
That's just weird. And unsanitary. Stuffed with straw? And it's made of wool? Ummm, I KNOW I wouldn't let my kids cuddle up next to that, who knows what kind of "mite" would attach itself to them!
4 comments:
That's awesome!! I want one in my back yard! Who doesn't need a giant knitted pink bunny??
That is so cool. I want to go now, too!:) Who doesn't need a massive pink, huggy, bunny?!:)
I think it looks freaky, personally. I suppose that's a person laying on its belly, but before I read the article I thought it was grotesquely "wounded".
Interesting concept though.
That's just weird. And unsanitary. Stuffed with straw? And it's made of wool? Ummm, I KNOW I wouldn't let my kids cuddle up next to that, who knows what kind of "mite" would attach itself to them!
Sara, where do you find these articles?!?!
Post a Comment