Moms UNITE!
Let us no longer be SLAVES to plucking! Waxing!
Let our eyebrows be as they were intended!
Black foam and stuck on with tape!
(And sorry about my neck. It's not normally all lumpy like that....)
See...this is what happens when you've spent the previous night laughing until the wee hours of the morning with your favorite (one of, okay?) sister-in-laws and her husband and then spending all the next day at the Farm with 8 kids of which 4 of them were under the age of 2, 2 grandparents, 4 parents, 2 strollers, and 5 pumpkins. Petting the kittens & bunnies, watching the trout races, pig races (really - this is quite hilarious!), hayride, jumping in the haybarn, sliding down a precarious slide in the middle of a haymaze inside another great big barn, eating lunch while dodging yellow-jackets, and etc. THEN to continue the fun by having a lovely hot meal at the grandparents and then having a "kids activity" which was painting pumpkins and it not turning out right so the moms took over. Hence... the eyebrows. Don't they look lovely?Pumpbats or batkins?
(L to R)
Little Man, Paige, Boo, Cole & Drew
I like how Boo is holding her hands like a bunny.... Bunnicula?



4 comments:
I love batkins, and you just made my day laughing. What fun pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. Down with plucking and up with paste-ons!:O)
That sounds like a GREAT day! Those pictures made me laugh but I don't think I'm on board with the whole no plucking thing. My eyebrows could get pretty bushy & I'm not down with that.
Batkins. Love it!
Awesome! It sounds like you had a fantastic day! My only concern about the non plucking is the fact that unibrows will take over the world. Not sure if I'm ready for that!
Sara-I love that you referred to Bunnicula in the picture of the kids-Char and I were just talking about the book-well, mostly I was, BECAUSE SHE HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT!!! Her mother was an elementary school teacher, and Char had never heard of Bunnicula, the vegetable sucking vampire!!!
Post a Comment