"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
lol, I was wondering about the sanitation issues with it! I don't think I would be willing anyway just because it would creep me out!I'm shocked PETA didn't get involved, but I guess they're too busy bugging Ben and Jerry's to worry about fish. :-)
Yah, that's pretty unsanitary. Don't the fish have to "go" sometime? I don't think that's really getting your feet too clean. Ugh! Shudder!
just brush their gums in between...LOL
bummer. I guess when I come to Seattle next time I won't be getting a fish pedi. I was looking forward to that, too!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
lol, I was wondering about the sanitation issues with it! I don't think I would be willing anyway just because it would creep me out!
I'm shocked PETA didn't get involved, but I guess they're too busy bugging Ben and Jerry's to worry about fish. :-)
Yah, that's pretty unsanitary. Don't the fish have to "go" sometime? I don't think that's really getting your feet too clean. Ugh! Shudder!
just brush their gums in between...LOL
bummer. I guess when I come to Seattle next time I won't be getting a fish pedi. I was looking forward to that, too!!!
Post a Comment