Monday, July 21, 2008

You know.... I'm all for a good pedicure. But, I think this goes just a little too far. For more information, click here.





UPDATE: HAHAHAHHA! My friend HiHoRosie just sent me the following pic to add to this post. Ewww! lol! Thanks Buf!!!

Girl on Left thinking: "I need to pick up lettuce, drop off the bills at the post office, pick up the kids..."

Girl in the Middle thinking: "Why does she have more fish on one foot than the other?"

Girl on the Right thinking: "Breathe... I'm in my happy place now..... It's not WORKINGGGG.... breathhheeeeee...... Ignore the stupid girl next to me...."

9 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Uh, yeah. That would creep me out. No thanks! I'll give myself a pedi instead.

Oh and a veggie swap would great! We've got the lettuce but that's about it. ha ha! We are hoping to see some other things come thru for us but they'll be later in the season or possibly into fall. There's something about homegrown stuff don't ya think?

Lisa Merkley said...

I'm with you. Not my kind of thing.

HiHoRosie said...

lol! I'd be thinking "Don't squash the fish and GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

I like your caption of the woman saying hey, she's got more fish one foot than the other...if it was me observing that I'd be thinking that her foot really was in bad shape and the fish are working overtime!

Bleh...

And wouldn't it smell? I mean fish and feet? C'mon!

Her Royal Highness said...

I would TOTALLY do it! Just to say I did it. I could probably give myself the same pedi for free, but I want "bragging rights".
I wonder HOW ticklish it is, because my feet are super ticklish. I'd probably just kick those fishies out of the water!

Ally said...

Oh, My, Word. That is SOOOO freaking funny! :-D

I have to say, I wouldn't be thinking anything, because you just WOULD NOT CATCH ME DOING ANYTHING REMOTELY SIMILAR TO THAT.

Period.

;-)

Melissa said...

Hmmm... interesting concept... I bet it tickles :) I think I could do this... I think...

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

That is so funny. Where did you get those pictures? Ugh, I would never let a fish eat the junk off my toes. My feet are too ticklish anyway.:)

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Okay, had to add this as an afterthought. Don't fish poo? Wouldn't that be in the water they are cleaning your feet with? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? Anyway, just my little ugh thought!:P

Tausha said...

ok-that is so disgusting!! I had the most random expression on my face as I was reading the article. How do i know I had a random expression on my face you ask-good question-I could feel it!
I think that I would pass! You should try the "PEDEGG" it is awesome! Gets rid of all that yucky skin, sanitary and super quick!! My hubby really enjoys it also-no more yucky feet!! Now, if I could only find the perfect red poish!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller