*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EXTENDED DEADLINE!!!!
NEW DEADLINE: JULY 11th!!!
Sorry girls - I've been out of town and it's taking me awhile to get through emails.
I will be emailing out swap partner info on July 12th. You may mail your packages to your swap partners any time after that - just make sure it's postmarked no later than July 21st. If you have any questions - just shoot me an email!
To what, you ask?
Why, the world-famous, "Favorite Things Swap 2008"
Alright, so it's not world-famous... per se.
Alright, so it's not world-famous... per se.
Just famous in my own little world.
Which includes YOU GUYS! :)
SO - click here for info on how YOU TOO can be part of this fabulous swap!
Go ahead and post about it on your blog and get your friends in on it!
It's a fabulous thing, you know!
I know because... I totally want to keep the things I've gathered together for MY swap partner.
I mean, they ARE my favorite things!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
8 comments:
Okay - I'm in. :) I'll email you right now...
I'm just so excited about it!!! I think one of my friends from here in Po-dunk-ville is getting in on it, too! YAY!
Ooh - pair me up with someone TOTALLY cool!!! :)
Sara, are you participating, too? Or are you just running it?
Monday's the day! I'm so excited!!!
Today's the day!!! I have my things picked out. I would totaly want them for myself. Yay, what fun!!!:O)
I'm so excited too
Aw man! I have to wait longer?!?!
PBTTTT!!!
I second HRH! I went and got all of my favorite things today! Awww, waiting is so hard.:O)
can't wait for tomorrow!! This will be fun! I guess I better start shopping!
Post a Comment