And to give you some perspective as to how we're raising these lovely cukes...
And that's not all! We're also growing tomatoes!
Not too shabby for doing container gardening, eh?
"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
And to give you some perspective as to how we're raising these lovely cukes...
And that's not all! We're also growing tomatoes!
5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
It looks fabulous! All of them!
My husband was so excited about gardening this year - he attended a class put on by a Master Gardener in our neighborhood. Before he had a chance to plant our zucchini seeds, he noticed nearly a hundred starts of what appeared to be zucchini - assuming it was because he had tilled the old ones from last year into the soil.
Well, a month or so later, we realize that they are not zucchini, but are what we believe is accorn squash - which would be fine, but that in our area squash is usually devoured by little beetles, and I really was looking forward to zucchini this year. :(
Ah well, the upside is that we are in Mormon Utah, and zucchini is abundant!! (hahaha)
Good job on your garden. I love it!
Yay for your garden. (I think I'm blind. I can't find the cuke.)
We have a tire garden. I will have to blog pictures. Maybe that will be my blog tomorrow. Come on over and see.:)
Your garden looks great! And how neat you're getting cucumbers and tomatoes already. Fun! Very jealous too. So do you eat your own homegrown tomatoes or is it still a no-go?
YUM! We didn't start a garden this year. *sigh*. So I'll live vicariously through you. Keep posting those pics! And congrats on a wonderful container garden.
Post a Comment