Addendum to my Value Village trip:
As I was walking around with my terror-in-shorts aka Little Man, I came upon a camisole on the floor. I just scooted it out of the way and just walked on. Yes, I should've picked it up and put it somewhere but I didn't. Okay? I just didn't. Horrors. Moving on. I saw a man in the store at various locations and didn't really notice anything in particular about him, just that he moved around a lot. He happened to get up to the check-out stand before me and I noticed, he had an armful of camisoles. This is my thought process as I stood there wrestling with my kid.
Huh. Those are a lot of camis.
Why does he have all those camis?
Is he getting those camis for himself? Ew.
Huh. Little MAN! PUT. THAT. DOWN!
Is he getting those camis for his wife/girlfriend? Ew.
...... LITTLE MAN! SIT DOWN! FOLD YOUR ARMS!
Is he getting those for the hookers on the street? Ew.
LITTLE MAN. YOU ARE SO GOING TO. . . Oh, hello! How are you! Thank you, he has curly hair just like his sister. Yes! I'd like to pay cash for that! :)
*Clarification: Don't get me wrong, I'm not against men getting their wives a bit of lingerie. What I'm against is... lingerie that's been used. Sorry, that's just... ew.
1 comment:
I miss Value Village! I went to their half off sale one time and was trying things on when a lady yelled at me that I had too many items. I was so embarrassed that I took off and didn't try anything else on... sigh... but still, I do miss Value Village :)
Post a Comment