Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Click here. Then come back here.

I have a confession...

I didn't do anything with these chairs.

Well... that's not COMPLETELY true.

I had my husband put them by the dumpster.

After much guilt, I had him take them to the thrift shop.

Yeah. I wasn't at a place to do anything with them.

Fast forward to today.

I went into Value Village with my terror in shorts. That would be "Little Man" to you.

I went browsing through the furniture.

I saw one chair left.

It looked sad.

I was sad for a minute too.

But then I was happy because it meant there was only one left.

Maybe another day I'll come across some chairs that I'll get excited about.

Because I've got a gallon-bucket of primer that needs to be used up.

And I'm in a better place now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you didn't give in and buy the chair back!! :) I bought chairs at a yardsale last year... I bought the fabric to recover them. They're sitting there, looking ugly, but they are comfy to sit in. So I don't really care for now :)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller