hahaha! Tiffany challenged us to do this...
Just google in "(YOUR NAME) needs" and go through and see what it comes up with!
Sara needs...
*a loving, playful home (YES - because my Terror In Shorts is seriously challenging me.)
*your opinion on parents sleeping in (NO - I don't. I really have a firm opinion on that. Lock the kids up and sleep away. jk. *sigh*)
*Sara time (YOU BET!)
*paint (YES - I'm in a painting-mode, not that I have anything to paint, but I WANNA PAINT! FUN STUFF!)
*comments (HAHA! No, but seriously.)
*to be more grown up a little bit more (What?! How rude. *scoffs* Whatever.)
*to be more mysterious (Hm. Yes, mysterious with touch of quirk. Not stupid & dorky. Which I suspect.... anyway.)
*relax and turn to her favorite cartoon (Calvin & Hobbes. Definitely.)
*to prove that the professor had nothing to do with the murder (Oh no! I lost my notes!)
5 comments:
Ooh, that looks like fun!
We read calvin & Hobbs to Mr. Fantastic while "in the womb" and he is a Calvin through & through. Needless to say, Popeye won't read calvin & Hobbs to any of the fetuses anymore.
Okay. I tried it with my REAL name (which you know) and it came up with a cool list that's actual fact: a nightie, your support, to go pee (seriously - I have to - BAD), to leave, no sleep, sponsors and a camera shoot (I'd love one of those).
I tried it using Her Royal Highness and nothing came up. Bummer.
See, wasn't that fun?! I like the last one. So if the professor didn't, then who did? Or is it a secret and if you told me you would have to kill me?:)
Hee hee. :-D So funny.
I'm going to do this.
Fun! But mine's not very fun IMO. :)
Post a Comment