More Craigslist freebies....
Free Ostrich to Good HomeReply to: mailto:sale-770020007@craigslist.org?subject=Free%20Ostrich%20to%20Good%20Home%20(Bremerton)
Date: 2008-07-25, 5:08PM PDT
This big guy needs a good home, maybe on a farm somewhere. He's really territorial, but if you can make it long enough for him to get to know you he makes a good attack bird. And the eggs taste EXCELLENT!!!
Big baggie FULL of SODA CAN TABS! Makes some soda tab chainmail! (Ravenna)
Reply to: mailto:sale-769914133@craigslist.org?subject=Big%20baggie%20FULL%20of%20SODA%20CAN%20TABS!%20Makes%20some%20soda%20tab%20chainmail!%20%20(Ravenna)
Date: 2008-07-25, 3:11PM PDT
A whole big baggie full. I collected them when I was younger. I was also quite stupid when I was younger; so I am passing these onto someone who will actually use them for something. Crafts? Pull tab hats? Bags? Chainmail? WHO KNOWS?! You do. Call me at 206-428-7941 if interested yo. does NOT come with the dollar in the background. That's my dollar. I worked hard for that.

4 comments:
What the huh?! People sure are willing to get rid of a lot of stupid things.:)
intersting my dear, intersting! Wonder if anyone will call you. WhO am I kidding, it's craigs list, of course someone will call you!
So sad about the chairs. If I lived by you, you could have just called me and would have come and picked them up and given them some love and then would have made you jealous with how they turned out. I wouldn't be totally selfish. I would then give one of them to you because, after all, they were your chairs to begin with!! :)
REALLY?! I mean SERIOUSLY?! I wonder if anyone's responded...
LOL! I love these Craigslist finds. They're so entertaining!
Post a Comment