Uh... just so you know. My day of celebration will be on the 17th instead.
*sniff-sniff*
But can I tell you something cool about it? It comes with BLUETOOTH! So I can use it with my "tek" - a device that relays everything bluetooth related into my hearing-aid. Is that cool or WHAT?! Cell phone, GPS, tv, and I can't remember what else. I'm just so excited that it's coming - for ME! A new toy! Okay, it's a necessity but having gone without for quite sometime, YAY FOR ME! lol!!!
Anyhoooooooooo - it's hot and I'm not feeling my witty self. (hah!) Time to start the fish tacos for dinner tonight! :)
4 comments:
It's karma. You made us wait about the favorite things swap so karma is paying you back by making you wait for your new aid. sorry sis, you shouldn't have done that.
(You know I love you, right? and the blue tooth thing - TOTALLY COOL!!!!! and well worth the wait!)
Now, on to fish tacos: please post your recipe. Seriously.
Wow! Sorry about the extra wait, but the 'new toy' sounds really awesome. And I still hope everything goes great - when the time arrives...
And, interesting fish taco recipe. ;-)
I can't wait for you to get it and tell us all the cool things you hear. Yay for a day and age of aids.:)
That is so stinkin cool! Sounds (no pun intended) like it'll be worth the wait. Wow, never would've imagined the technology, would you? I'm really excited for you.
Post a Comment