Auntie Sara & Nephew Jack.
Yesterday, my family and I travelled by ferry & by car to my brother Jed's house. There was a baby shower being held for his firstborn, Jack. I am in love with Jack. Especially having held him for almost 2 hours... he's as light as a feather compared to my burly (hah!) 2 year old, Little Man. I am so happy we got to meet this little guy!

7 comments:
Oh he is a handsome baby! Lots of hair. You are so pretty. What fun to hold a new little one. I got to hold my hubby's new little nephew when they were up visiting us. Makes me a little baby hungry. (Not too much, but a little.):) I miss riding the ferry.
Awww! How sweet. Seeing little babies like that help me feel a little bit better about my "condition". That's so great that you live close enough to visit.
You're going to be "Auntie Sara, the one who always has ... (fill in the blank)." Lucky you!
So Cute!!! I want another one! Call me or email me and let me know when you want to do a play date! Caden is potty training so it's a little crazy but we could use some out of the house time!
Aw, look how sweet! Wish we could've been there but hopefully we'll get over there soon. :)
wow a cute baby and how fast they grow.
Awwwwww. :-)
New little babies are so much fun! I just love how cuddly they can be (especially when you are not waking up with them every 2-3 hours)
What a sweet little boy! Congrats!
Post a Comment