*~Favorite Things Swap 2008~*
These details are taken from Jihan's site who took it from... somebody else. This was a total blast when we did it last year. So let's do it THIS YEAR!
Here it is:
Choose at least three objects (seriously, I don't think peeps would mind if you limited yourselves...) that are some of YOUR favorite things to send to your partner. A cute bag, your favorite magazine, jazzy earrings, or perhaps your own favorite mix of music on cd. Have FUN with it. Be creative!
The objects can be new or vintage, bought or handmade... Think to yourself, "Would I totally want to get this for myself?"
SO? Gonna do it? I hope so - and feel free to spread the word.
E-mail your particulars to arastrebbyl@gmail.com.
Particulars? That would be:
>Your name. Not your screen name. No worries, your personal info will only be shared with your swap partner.
>Mailing address
>Email address
>website/blog (must be involved with at least one of these.)
>A little something about yourself.
Swap partner info will be emailed to you shortly after the deadline. The deadline is Monday, July 7th. The delivery date for this swap is Monday, July 21st. Please have it post-marked by then.
Once you receive your package, be sure to post photos on your blog/site & also drop me a line so peeps can see what bit of sunshine YOU got in the mail.
Wanna be inspired? See what my swap partner did last year... Or what Jihan did... Or what HER partner did...
If you have any questions - feel free to drop me a line at arastrebbyl@gmail.com
****PLEASE NOTE****
Please, we'd love to have you join this swap but we need to make sure that you're committed to doing this. I was involved with one last year and found out that there were several whose partners didn't even contact them to let them know things got in the way and they couldn't participate. It was really sad and I would hate for that to happen to any of y'all. So... just keep that in mind, okay? Don't NOT participate because there's a possibility you might not be able to follow-through. If that happens (and hey, it happens), just reach out to your partner and let them know. Okay? Groovy!
7 comments:
I am so excited. I e-mailed you all of my info. This looks like so much fun. Yay, for doing this again!!!:)
Oooh! I'm SOOO in on this one! This looks great! I'll email you in a little bit!
I also emailed you too ;0)
Congrats on becoming an aunt to the 100th time! :D
And I'm so jealous of your tom plants. hmpf! But yeah, we're loving our lettuce. And the pic doesn't show all of it. We're gonna have a lot I think.
I believe you about the strawberries. We've only been able to sample a few from our garden so far but yeah, WAAAY better than anything you'd find in the store. Can't wait till the rest ripen. Mmmm...
I'd like to participate.
(I think you have all my info, but I'll email it to you again just in case.)
Thanks! I've never done anything like this. But it sounds like fun.
I just emailed you all my particulars! This sounds really fun! Hey...match me up with her royal highness! *wink*
Okay... I'm in. I'll email you right now... I wasn't going to participate, but it just looks too fun!!
Post a Comment