

Quick update: Kitchen is torn out. We're living at the in-laws who have been fantastic. We're hopefully moving tomorrow to an empty apartment until ours is available (July). By the way, the counter & bottom cupboards have been torn out. We haven't taken any pics since the beginning.
JOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
OH MY GOSHHHHH!!!! What a mess! At least you will get a newish kitchen out of this. Hope you guys are doing ok, call me if you need anything!
Loves!
Steph
..when I saw that black mold I seriously got the guh guhs. So glad you guys are away from that and I hope they get it fixed asap!
~Sam
kucky monkey! I hope it gets fixed asap too. I'm glad you had your in-laws nearby to house/help you for a little bit. Hope things begin to look up and you're back to normal again lickity split!
OH WOW! What a mess!! I don't even want to know what's living in my walls... I agree with steph... at least it will be all new and pretty when you get back, right??
Icky pooh! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. At least it will be nice and pretty when you get back. On my mission we came home one day to the toilet in our living room. The floor had rotted out in the bathroom and the landlord never told us when he was going to fix it. Thank goodness for nice neighbors who let us use their bathroom.
Yay for wonderful in-laws!:)
Big hugs!
Land sakes!!!
Terrible.
Terrible. :-(
Seriously..horrible! I feel super bad, especially knowing you mailed me a package in the middle of it all. I got it yesterday and I just wanted to say thanks. It was fantastic. I especially liked the cards - so funky and cute, right up my alley.
I hope things get better for you guys - good luck!
oh babe-I feel so sorry for you! The only good thing that I can think of is that you will get a whole new kitchen. Crappy you have to live in an apt! So sorry, I will be thinking of you!!
Eeeeew. That looks really bad. I'm glad that everything's being taken care of, though. Good luck on the apartment thing - but you'll get settled there and then have to move again. This is going to be an interesting summer for you.
Candace is always giving me updates on your situation and everytime my heart just hurts trying to imagine going through what you are.
Praying this goes by faster than it has so far!
*whistle* Haven't seen that in my years as an apartment manager, but I don't doubt some of those units at LTH have it. That's fantastic that your landlords are doing such a thorough repair. You're in good hands!
Post a Comment