Monday, June 02, 2008

Dumb bangs...

It's been forever since I've had my hair cut. The nice thing is... my hair is curly so I can do some chopping without it being TOO noticeable. HOWEVER - - I REALLY should not be cutting my bangs. Seriously. I went just a little too short and well, you get the point. I should leave it to professionals.

*sigh*

6 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I so understand the haircutting thing.

Megan said...

Bangs can be dangerous. Cutting hair is dangerous...that is why my hair has looked the same since I was 13...only I don't think that is a good thing. So tomorrow is the big day...I have gotten most of it figured out....I think...but I am also trying to convince myself that chocolate won't melt in the mail ;) Are you a fan of M&M's or any sort of mint chocolate like me by chance?

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I understand. My sisters got me a gift cert. for my birthday for my hair to be done. I think they were trying to tell me something.:O)

yardsnacker said...

Um, hello! Pictures!? ;)

HiHoRosie said...

LOL!

Ice Cream said...

I agree, curly hair either hides a bad cut or puts it on major funky display for the world to see.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller