Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Beauty is when beauty's shared."
-J. V. Skenandore
I don't know if my mom borrowed that quote or what, but I do remember her saying that from time to time. I am grateful for her love of beauty. Whether it be a painting, music or the sound of a child's laughter. As long as you shared it with somebody... it became more precious. I love her and miss her... Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

Tausha said...

what sweet words. SO sorry about the loss of your mom. I could only imagine. You have a very special guardian angel always with you and your family.

Totally different subject-I was going through some old emails- saw the one about the b-day swap. I just wanted to make sure that I was signed up. LEt me know what other info you need.

HOpe your day is good.
T

HiHoRosie said...

I miss your Mom! You were so blessed to have such a beautiful mom (inside and out).

Hugs to you my friend!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller