"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
What are kids for anyway? My little girl now says 'Mess huh?' when she has pulled every last thing out of all the drawers and shelves in her room.
So I guess you were right and we are supposed to send OUR likes - I am just a little slow on the uptake...that kind of makes it easier. Except my mind always resorts to food and chocolate...which might not be too wonderful to send in the mail ;) Hopefully as I look at your blog and we talk a little more I will think of some better ideas!
4 comments:
Gotta love those busy boys!
What are kids for anyway? My little girl now says 'Mess huh?' when she has pulled every last thing out of all the drawers and shelves in her room.
So I guess you were right and we are supposed to send OUR likes - I am just a little slow on the uptake...that kind of makes it easier. Except my mind always resorts to food and chocolate...which might not be too wonderful to send in the mail ;) Hopefully as I look at your blog and we talk a little more I will think of some better ideas!
Sounds like lots of fun going on at your house... or, um, something like that... right? :)
Ah great times! :D
Post a Comment