Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Love/Hate time!!!

Love spring days where you can get out in the garden and just dig, dig, dig.
Hate that the spring clouds keep psyching you out with little sprinkles of rain so you don't water your garden... and you find some shoots are dying from thirst.
Love freshly flossed/brushed teeth. (C'mon baby, give me some SUGAH! Muwah!)
Hate when you're brushing and you get a spot of toothpaste on the very, very back of your tongue that you can't quite gargle or rinse out. I'm not a fan of a minty throat.
Love painted toenails.
Hate discovering that half the polish rubbed away when you wore your open-toed heels 5 minutes after polishing them. Apparently 5 minutes isn't enough time on the 1-minute "super-fast drying" polish.
Love walking.
Hate that you discover you've only walked 1.5 miles even though it felt like 10 with all the hills.
Love the rush you get after you've been pushing your body and you get that sense of euphoria.
Hate that you probably only burned like...14 calories whereas it felt like you really burned 14,278,992 calories.
Love happy mail from friends & family. You guys so totally ROCK!
Hate the stupid notices from the IRS stating that we MIGHT be qualified for "$$$" only to get another notice that yes you ARE qualified for "$." Shipoopie.
Love that my "sariqd-ness" is beginning to come back. :)

Have a FANTABULOUS day peeps!

6 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Mwah! Have a good day Fluf!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Mwah, back at ya! I love the love/hates. I agree with all of them. Love your blog and so glad to see the happy you back again!:O)

Melissa said...

Ah... it seems like MOST days are filled with this love/hate stuff... here's an example from my day...
Love: An old friend and her family are coming to visit tomorrow and stay for the weekend!
Hate: She called today to see if it would be okay and I am NOT PREPARED TO HAVE COMPANY WHICH MEANS I WILL RUN AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH MY HEAD CUT OFF!
Wait, what am I doing at the computer?? There are things to be dusted! Floors to be scrubbed! Toys to be thrown away! :D

Julie@My5monkeys said...

glad that it coming back too. I agree there are days that are love and hate too.

Abbey said...

Loved this post!

Her Royal Highness said...

Oh I missed you Sari! This post was great! Welcome back!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller